Sunday, May 23, 2010

Unique Wwe Birthday Invitations

Letter of resignation of the director Maria Luisa Busi Minzolini

Here is the letter of interest grail published by anxiety, addressed to the Director Augusto Minzolini and Cdr, and for information to the Director General of RAI Mauro Masi, the company president Paul Garimberti and human resources manager Luciano flows.





choice
dif ficult but forced

"Dear Editor - Busi writes - I ask you to be raised by the task of conducting the 20th edition of Tg1, having created a situation that does not allow me to perform this task without injury to my professional beliefs. This is for me - he continued - a difficult choice, but obligatory. Consider the editorial that you wanted to give the paper a sort of a diversion, because of which the TG1 is likely to crash into a permanent loss of credibility with viewers.

was once the newspaper of all

As you said - look at the journalist - the Chairman of the Supervisory Committee Rai Sergio Zavoli: 'the greatest Italian texts, giving up its traditional structure has seen transform together with its identity, traditional part of listening '.
I love this newspaper, where I work for 21 years. Because it is a great newspaper. It was the newspaper of the Vespa, Frajese, Longhi, Morrione, Fava, Giuntella. The Journal of different cultures, different ideas. The contained all, this was his wealth. It was their newspaper, our newspaper. Even colleagues who have removed from their posts and many others in here who have been marginalized. This is the newspaper that has always spoken in the country. The newspaper of the Italians.

Information Tg1 partial and partisan

The newspaper that gave voice to all the entries. It has never been a single voice of the newspaper. Today information TG1 is a partial information and part .
Where is the real country? Where are the women real life? Those who have to wait months for a mammogram, if they can not pay for it? Those with the worst wages in Europe, those who are struggling every day to go in the nursery because there is no place for our children? Must be to raise the blood and die for the honor of one of our title. And where are the women and men who have lost their jobs? A million people, behind which are their families.

Where are the young, precarious, the cassintegrati?

Where are the young, for the first time with a worse future of the fathers? And the forty still precarious, 800 euro per month, which can not even buy a couch, let alone giving birth to a child? And where are the cassintegrati Alitalia? What happened? And hundreds of companies and entrepreneurs that are closing the northeast who commit suicide because they failed? Where is the Italy we have a duty to tell? that Italy exists. But the TG1 has dropped.

Even I buy toilet paper for my daughter's school

Even I buy toilet paper for my daughter who attends first grade in a public school. But that evening, in the 20 TG1, give space only to ministers and Gelmini Brunetta presenting the new big Shaping the digitalization of the school, including a digital whiteboard.
Italy experiencing a dramatic social crisis is over in the siding of our indifference. Squeezed between information of a party - an editorial on justice, one against the repentant Mafia, another on the investigation of Trani in which you said not to be investigated, denied by the facts the next day - and infotainment everyday from How many times must wash their hands every day, hunting the crocodile in the lake, the antiscippo underpants.

enrich the screenplays of satirical programs

An editorial choice with which we are enriching screenplays programs of satire and impoverishing our reputation as the first newspaper of the public service of the most important company in the country's cultural. In addition to citizens, they are paying for so many good colleagues who could devote more satisfaction in many other investigations of the highest profile and interest.
A journalist has a unique tool to defend their professional beliefs: to raise his signature piece. A conductor, a conductor, it can only raise his face, at this point. As I was in fact the conductor of the viewers that the news is reconnected. It is he who plays primarily the role of guarantor of trust that exists with viewers.

The facts of the Eagle when I shouted "shame"

The facts are the Eagle was the proof.
When hundreds of people have railed against the crew that drove to the cry of shame and scodinzolini, I realized that that relationship of trust that has always connected with our audience was really compromised. That's what happens when communication is privileged information, propaganda at checkout.

Dissent is not betraying: a point I made

honesty and loyalty to the style of my life and my profession. Dissent is not betray. do not remember who said recently.
Therefore:
1) I reject the accusation that he had committed misconduct. The criticisms that I have expressed publicly - remember that it is my right as well as a duty being a counselor in the FNSI - I had already moved well in the meetings of Contents, and you, personally. In a spirit of sincere cooperation, thinking that in a job like ours, the movement of ideas and diversity of opinion constitute an enrichment.

not biting the hand that feeds: Section 2

why I continued to conduct in recent months. But clear that there's no room for democratic process to TG1. These are the times of the single thought. Who is out there is, sooner or later.
2) reject the accusation that I was moving to biting the hand that feeds. I remember that the dish is that of a simple left, which simply asks that the dish contains the right ingredients. All honest.
And I want to clarify that you have always refused compensation out of the Rai, lavishly offered by large companies for the faces called to present their conventions, believing that a reporter from the public service should not profit from their role.

Interview La Repubblica: Section 3

3) reject as insulting statements in your letter after the interview with Republic, letter in which you called the company a disciplinary action against me: you accuse me of 'damage newspaper I work for 'with my statements on the data of listening.
data made publicly confirmed those statements.
I also find it ironic your consideration the following: 'Tg1 give consideration to the positions of minorities but not shocked the facts in deference to ideological campaigns'. I can tell you that the only country in which I work is where I spend weekends with his family. I hope you can say the same.

attacks of Il Giornale, Libero and Panorama

other hand I have noticed that has not raised a word against your violent smear campaign that the newspaper Il Giornale, Libero and the weekly Panorama - even using improperly business correspondence I live - have lined up against me after my criticism of your editorial. An attack on clock: immediately discredit those who disagree to weaken the value of its claims.
I have been called 'shear ciacolante - talkative girl - reporter without news, without editorial columnist' and so at this rate.
not what I said, handing President Ciampi Saint Vincent Prize for journalism, the Quirinale. To answer these cowards my office. But know that is not why I leave the conduct of 20.

need more respect for the news, the public and the truth

Thomas Bernhard in Old Masters writes dozens of times a word that I love very much: respect. Do not live with admiration, he says, but of respect that we need.
Dear Editor, I believe we need more respect. For news, the public, for the truth. What I have for the history of TG1, for my company, leads me to this decision. Respect for viewers, our single point of contact. We should always remember. You would have a duty too.

That's it. The same
Busi says: "Today, information is information TG1 partial and partisan"
And after this letter I challenge anyone to argue that it is the opposite.

Most Italian popolzione able to open my eyes in time? I hope so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment