Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rifle Scopes For Lever Action Guns

TRANSFER OF THE BLOG

I apologize for the inconvenience that will bring in this way, but I wanted to inform you that this blog has been exported to a new address.
The choice is due to the fact that the name "The blog of freedom" in my opinion (an opinion that there since day one) is too associated with "People of Freedom" PDL.
This could interfere with the goal I set for myself, and could make the site less visible and desirable even a thought provoking wrong with his name.

The new blog is this:
Free Voice: The information that comes from below

E 'as it stands the current blog and in it are all the "old" post. Still needs some changes, but in principle everything is ready. I apologize again

disorder. Sincerely, Matt


Siviero

0 comments:

Post a Comment