Thursday, February 17, 2011

What's The Best Premium Unleaded

Sanct'Arnold Weekend previews

Driiiiiiin Driiiiiiiin

"But not even mentioned! "

"Please, please, please!"

"No. I'm sorry, I can not."

"But it gets better, trust me!"

"No, forget it by the next time, I promise."

"I had the promised for the first time. "

" So we promise to double the next one, ok? "

" No. "

" Come on. We will not a personal matter, right? "

" Ugly. "

" Come on, do not do that. "

" Bad bad. "

" There will be many opportunities. "

" When?

"Well ... Later. "

" Next what? "

" Oh, I do not know ... After this time I'll be free. "

" Mmm. "

" Come on, just tear. "

"Mmm. Ok."

"Bravo!"

"At least I can come and see?"

"..."

"Hello?"

"Yes, yes first, I was ..."

"So can I?"

" should be .... 'Come as well."

"Thank you! I sit beside you and I'll be good!"

"Take care, though!"

"Sure, sure."

"Already the environment is uncomfortable, we do not make it more difficult."

"No, no."

"Arnold E. ..?"

"Yes?"

"Do not come in motion that echoes everything!"




In the picture, a spin off of the film Sanctum, now in theaters.
A bit 'of mech design adds more spice to the plot. In the picture we see the prototype of the new terminator proposed by Arnold, specifically designed to infiltrate the centers of bureaucracy. Very well simulated by the bacon commendation of the robot.
Note James Cameron, standing on the chair. What a fox.


If you liked, not for you -----> tenertelo ShareThis

0 comments:

Post a Comment