Thursday, March 10, 2011

Margaret Walker Lineage

License To Kill - Part 2

My cell phone rang.
It 's time.
Hello pa', I go out, they came to pick me up.
I say "are", even if there is only the Malva, but I guarantee that justice.
in Esco road and it's like an army waiting for them. I see that you have just lit a cigarette and I think we are already late, but it does not matter much, Malva because she loves smoked leather interior. Sa bacon, told me once.

"Bella."
"So? You are charged for the show?"
"A fairy tale!"
"EU looks to me tonight that you have to go sign! What then comes into your pocket to you too!"
"Yes oh well ..."
"But fuck but you could get a bit 'more shot, no? Beggar!" The situation promises

bad. The Malva is revved up and in my opinion, also have a little 'gasoline.

"At least you have rehearsed the part?"
"Ah, there was also to revise? Manco we were the secret services."
"Shit, of course! There is a saw with us, 007!"

and mentally Flicking the various interpreters of James Bond, in the hope of finding one that will make it harmless the image suggested by the Malva. Vain attempt, from good old Sean, to the blond zarrone running now, I see no one able to carry out the task. And the worst is that, with this sad digression, I am afraid that I was sewing in my head all the masturbation scene with a realistic chance to generate horrific nightmares to come.
I hope to distract the mind, returning to the floor this evening.

"Listen a moment. Why do I repeat a bit 'all that? Just as we come."
"All right. Now salt Malvone the chair!"
For the series: the reform of the school alive!
"Shoot. Start at the beginning, beautiful clear that I understand. "
" Ok, take notes, gun! "


Ladies and Gentlemen: The

MalvaTeoria


22:00. Arrival at the local level. Entry into the scene that has a whole program, with a ball and daft punk radio that resets the minds of those on the sidewalk.

22:20 pm. Thought at the end of the row. (very optimistic forecast)

22 Hours: 30. Entrance to the track and playing time for acclimatization.

23:00. Arrival of Mario.

At 00:00. Arrival of the evening.

Ten minutes later, it is time

X. The idea is that goes Malva to break the balls to dj (Mario, that guy.) and I do see ("Only see, please, trust me, you need only get you noticed, the point! E 'better! Word of the Malva.") by Sere brothel in the middle (a little 'impossible, but oh well ...). According to the forecast
she will make contact comes over to say hello. All under the watchful eye of Mallow, who will pretend to do the buddy with Mario while the other hand, I do not lose sight of.

contact is established, begin my turn. Just between us, the best part of this plan by morons.
I take it on from there. Via the console, and then I can do what I want. The Malva will
well aware (and evil, I might add.) from Mario to turn at the appropriate time and "make them understand that the crest should shave." Also words of Malva.

Needless to say, do not believe a word of this hoax.


Ladies and Gentlemen:

The reality


arrive in the room at midnight. We are around for more than two hours, all because the idiot forgot to write down the address of the premises! What's more, his professionalism ordered him to indulge in the toilet bowl at the bar of the Tony, for the appeasing of crap nine in the evening. Odyssey. An odyssey of shit, but still an odyssey.
The row is almost over, as well as one in the morning.

"Mado that sucks."
I see Malva impatient. All of his security plan, designed by the thread and sign if they have gone away by pulling the chain process of Tony. E 'half past midnight.
"But do not you go?"
"What the fuck do I know? Ooouuh!"
A bit 'of people turn.
Not bad, except that in that "some 'of people" there are also two gorilloni the room.
mauve, you're good. Fuck you cry? Now we enter. "
"Not good. Shit, no good!"
"Quiet. The evening has just begun! I bet you have not even arrived."
"No good, fucking Fuck, we late. Ooooouuuh "
And from that you still run. But good!
But so I do not know who he is. Ironically, I found myself in front of him. And who knows, this early? Try calling softly.
" Malva , shut the sewer! Fuck you cry? "
" Oh, do not go! "
" I see, but shut up. Now we enter. "
" But that we enter and enter. STEMMMERDEEE they do? "Malva
Madonna, you're good, you!
" Sssh! Stop it! What's the matter? "
" Porc ... Can not you see? The plan goes to my bitches! "
" You know what's new? "
" We must accelerate the process. Come with me. "
" What are you doing? "
" Come on, come on! "
" But there is a row. "
"The day I'll make a row so, for anything, even staccami balls, so that you'll find them all cramped."
mauve! Malva! Come back here! Shit! "

What it takes, leaves and the spring line. Abandonment of compulsive tail, that's what's wrong.
We tried all, more or less mild. It 'very often that feeling lingers near the motorway. Only those with the toll they have no idea what he's talking about. Do you find better alternatives to the tedium of single file. You think you go it alone, without necessarily follow social conventions. Believe and be clever. Do you think evil.

decide to follow him, hoping to become unable to come in and mess up the whole operation. There are ten steps behind the Malva, and see it disappear into the alley that runs alongside the local level. The
go back, despite the angel and the devil on my shoulder are unanimous in their call me masochistic.
comes out in the alley and I see that tinkers with a dumpster.

mauve! What are you doing? "
"Within."
"How, in? What are you doing."
"Within. That line would have killed me!"
"Come on, back entrance. Shit we do here?"
"Leave it. I have an idea."
"An idea, how an idea? And the whole plan?"
"Fuck the plan. Help me, come on!"

We move a box under a window tiny, a little higher.

"I hope very much to have misunderstood."
"What?"
"This coupled box-window. Please tell me that I fraiteso!"
"What do I know? Just now we enter into it."
"You mean in here?"
"Yes I'll hold the box. Come on now."

Mollo suffered chest, as if it were glowing.

"But you are born with only laterally, Mallow. There!"
"Come on, before someone will come!"
"No. Malva, listen, I ..."
"Come fuck culomoscio! I'll give you a boost!"
"Do not touch me, for I was hysterical!"
"But you've got?"
"What I? How do I? "
" What's wrong? I will find a way to jump the queue and you put the fool? "
" I'm doing the fool? And what about you, you're committing an offense slap, just for a psychopath to your paranoia? And pulling in as me, too! "
" Look, here is a moment of "
" I do not give a damn! Is it possible that your world with the civilized centers so little? "
" Well, look, if you go, there I go ... "He starts to

arrampiacarsi on and then turns around.

" but ... the evenings and all mine! Ah ah! "

do not know what it was. The last sentence you said, maybe I do not know. But I stop at launch. Held and, in a moment of madness I say masochist:

"No, no, no! Get down, get down. I am going to La Serena bill me! Follow me afterward." The Malva

back down in the face with an expression of that Poirot solves an impossible case by phone.

"Go, put your foot here I give you a boost."

I go on Malva and I remember my grandfather when I was always talking about "good foundation". I pull up to the window half open and peek inside.
bathrooms. I communicate to Mallow that is now the smile of a shark!

"Move the window and go, come on! I will then follow you to wheel!"

as I said.
open. I lean in and
broke out a mess.

It's not just the 'bathroom window. "
E 'the window of a bathroom, to be precise. The Malva

pushes me with the strength of a bull towards the night, screwed over a guy, that if all moves where he wills.

cessetto The door is closed and the scene is this: I'm in for half
. Hanging from the ceiling with the face of one who assists at the end of the world. The Sere
looks up, meets my own, I make them hello and, you know, it distracts the fly. The Malva pushes me out, unaware of the disaster that has caused. And to make matters worse, I recognize Mario, suffocated between the legs of that girl, that goes along with the rest of the world.

I can assure you that there was nothing else. From my point of view, the whole universe was locked in that closet. It was collapsing in a big coitus.

At that moment, I swear, I could not think of anything, or think I'd be mad. And, as I predicted, the first thought instructed to take me away from reality is just what there! As if to say, drives out, no? So thanks to Sean
, George, Roger , Timothy, Pierce and Zarro Blonde!
Thanks guys!
Many thanks to you and your license to kill! If you


liked it, not for you tenertelo ---> ShareThis

0 comments:

Post a Comment