Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sinus Infections And Rectal Bleeding

Gym

the first time in the gym is never forgotten.
I went for strength. Compulsory registration as a result of an accident and subsequent physiotherapy.

With the orthopedic who tells me that if I pump well, do not require any intervention.
I accept gladly, happy to avoid the operation and at the same time, to find myself a Fisichino from Spider-Man for the upcoming summer.
But they were just words, alas.
A true desire to kill himself on the tools, I can tell, there never was. Indeed, to be honest, the idea of \u200b\u200bforcing did not help at all.

The first day I go to register. I get a dumpling in suit, nice smile, who can not wait to bring home a new subscription. I say, even a little cheating, mind you, not do it for vanity, but for need. I thought that the sad but no. Of course, you know how many like you? Mica are all bodybuilders! Have a firmetta here and you have the card. But
stalled, perhaps distracted by a couple of stretcher bearers carrying out an SOS with a broken arm. Look, ask prices here and there and make excuses. But there are no excuses. Point.
I know that I have to do it and, apparently, it seems that even know the girl, who also starts to skimp on the offers.

So it goes. If good day starts in the morning, my rehab will be slow and painful.
In the end, overwhelmed by dozens of crumpled pamphlets, we find the solution for me and therefore I have to pay. A tidy sum, no doubt about it, considering the fact that one then goes to her ass crack. The temptation to attach a generator to every machine you use is strong, people. At least to reduce the cost of registration. Produce energy to sell ENEL nothing impossible, I think. It also has a Bible that, under a certain perspective. Turn on the light, watch TV and go online with the sweat of my brow. They'd say, basically.

However I do 'is signed. 'He's set of signatures, in fact, that not even a UN resolution. Present a medical certificate that says I'm fine, so I could feel even better to beat. I look lucchettino the cabinet and pass the plastic.
I would say that I'm ready.

"But I can already get in?" I would have the stuff back. "
"Sure. One moment you activated the card and then go."
"Thanks."
"Nothing."

Intute
The girl goes there, fooling around and come back beaming. Gave me a pass, he tells me good day and went in search of another undersized need.

At that point I decided to try. I go in the locker room, and before I settle.
soon as I cross the threshold of the room Magu tools that stops me.

A face like that, but shaved:


I call Maguire, because it is identical to that de Last of the Mohicans, but Roberto is called and does the personal trainer. It seems that I know a lot, both muscles of bison hunting.
She explains that the art of train the body is not an immediate thing and that I will have to sacrifice a lot of time. I tell him ok, fine, but I guess his bike with a dozen scalps hanging from the saddle.

Then I explained my problem and he understands the fly. It gives me a bar of balsa, the lightest wood in the world, and I'll explain how to use it. I have to raise his arms, holding the stick to keep them parallel.

"So thirty times, then come back when you're done."
"Ok, thanks."

are in the mirror on the wall of the gym. And what I see makes me think.
I am here with my rod of balsa wood and go up and down. Next to me is a girl who seems to Amazon. Grab a dumbbell with two attached FIAT Punto and seems not to notice. To my right a T-Rex is folding lampposts. Every time I hear his passes behind barbed fiatella from carnivore. Then there are two boys who train third. The third cries every time he ends a movement, but the thing that I can not explain and cry that the other two, in fact, they are just watching.

I try to focus on me, that both are too small to be part of the food chain there. At most I can step on, but enough to move, no?

Magu back to me and tells me to go forward. I also said that his service would cost me a fortune and that perhaps I had better prepare themselves to follow a card. I tell him that
OK, what else? I just do not have the slightest idea how to do. Do not worry, he does Maguire, for only fifty euro. For a moment I try to convince him exchanging a bit 'of liquid fire.

scliccacchiare That goes to your computer and then returns with a small page.

Total time: 2h

Corsacorsacorsa

Esercizieserciziesercizi

Corsacorsacorsa

Esercizieserciziesercizi

Corsacorsacorsa

tried to explain that two hours is too much, that I did not.
But that is the card, it's like the totem of the god.
First, it should not be doubted, second, there is no alternative. Then, a small pale face, move your ass and do not return if you have not done. O taste the knife Maguire.
Okay, I colored a bit by 'the conversation, but I guarantee that the meaning was. (Ed.)

In short, the day after I was completely wrecked and full of pensieracci on my performance and future meetings attached, with the Native Americans.

As I said, if the good morning starts in the morning, my rehab will be slow and painful, as has been slow and painful road to the Wild West.
I'll get a colt, a horse, and maybe even some trinket for the natives.
never know that I accept in their tribe ...

We hope that at least give me a cool name.



If you liked, not for you -----> tenertelo ShareThis

0 comments:

Post a Comment