Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mold On Inside Walls Of Plastic Outdoor Toys

Ritmo for sale

"Look, you had to turn away."
"He says no."
"It 's the third time we spend here, Malva!"
"Then look for the twenty small differences, I do not know what to say!"
"Maybe we should let go of the Tom Tom and ask, right?"
"Who?"
"But I do not know, the first passing."
"This asshole no one."
"Let's do this: the first stop the pecking."

We are in the car for over an hour, looking for the address of the purchaser of that. The Mallow wants to get rid of the rhythm. The car is falling apart and he is tired that the pieces are his own.

"But it is pretty."
"Who?"
"No, I say, this machine. I have always liked."

The Malva collects compliments always silent. Look straight ahead and makes ears deaf,
but slightly lowers the car radio.

"I do not sell."
"I need the cash."
"Eh, oh well ... keep it as vintage cars and then you see how the salt value."
"Too slam."
"But then, sorry, with this guy as you agree?"
"What we end today."

Who knows how, but when using the second plural Malva, my defensive system is alert.
also quite rightly say, given the precedents.
You never know who is referring to this "we". Clarify.

"Finish, you and this guy, right?"
"No. Then it is also Madonna, passes to us to deal a blow job done."

always subtle.

"... get it."

okay.
This time I'm just a bystander, a witness.
not bad in this light. Like when you're watching the storm from the window and, as it may engage, all that mess you can not touch.

"But then you have not talked about money."
"No."
"How much do you ask?"
"Dunno ... I'll try to push a bit '. "
" Mmm. "
" Then let's see. It also depends if you drink your performance. "

STOP

Just a moment. Just a second.
How did he say?
From that depends, too?
I understand you correctly?
say that I'd better investigate?
Maybe.

"Sorry, no ..."
"Eh?"
"Don't .."
"What?"
"I did not grasped. "
" You have not grasped that? "
" The story of the play. "
" What play? "

Ommioddio, as in psycho thriller. Now it's up to see what I imagined.

"You said that depends on a play. What play?"
"Aaah. You, no?"
"Me?"
"Oh, wake up. You wrote it last night."
"..."

Three ellipsis. I swear, I do not know any better.

"I have not got anything, last night."
"Why not? When I got home I wrote about faccialibro any definite plan."
"Strange."
"I remember it, look. Will be the three, three and a half. "
" Eh? "
" Come on down from there. "
" But you said last night! "
" Yes, exactly. "
" But excuse me, three in the morning? "
"Yes"
"Three?"
"Yes"
"That is, you write to me at three in the morning things about the morning after? Or that morning, to be honest. "
" Oh, now do not Grandpa! "
" But do not be an asshole you, Mallow. Do not be a jerk, every time, fuck. "
said with a little 'a lump in my throat, I admit.
" Ellamadonna. Chettincazzi? "

At that point I abandonment on that seat sparco, tamarrissimo wanted by Malva, before a holiday in Rimini, giving to understand, once again, as ugly dynamic law would dictate on the wastelands of Malva.

"Look, you must not say anything special!"
"This is what I mean, fuck!'re Selling a rhythm, not a lot of drugs!"
"Shit, but maybe! We could do, so to speak, a few steps toward lawlessness, every now and then." The fixed
hopeless.
"Look, Mallow, even accompany you to the toilet should already be illegal!"
"Ah ha! From that we got!"
"How come? Where are we?"
"Eh, we're almost there!"
"But how the hell do you know?"
"There have already been here, I did some traveling."
"And do not tell me? Shit, Malva, we're shooting for an hour!"
"Until you find something that I remember ..."
"Who knows what the fuck you found, then."
"Come on, stop that we park."
"Wait, wait! At least you did not say what I say!"

No, no! So do his game, damn it! Why do you remember the plan? Idiot! Idiot!

"But then I really want to say that you have not read anything?"
"No Shit, Malva, but hear me?" I do not know shit about this your plan shit! "
" It 's a good plan! "
" But then a fucking rhythm before dawn! "
" You said you liked. "
" Exactly! And now I do not want anymore! I was already pissed off too, now. "
" There has to you, baby. Does the fennel, but deep down, wants to carve it in my image and likeness "
" Well, bravo! Talk to the machine, it should be '. Surely you have a great relationship, because every time I got there, I never understood the two people who were driving. "
" Do you guide my dreams, man. "
" When I eat heavy, maybe ... A place! Stay there. "
" You pay. "
" You will! Twenty cents an hour. E 'shit. "
" No. Annoys me. "
" Come on, Malva. I want to get off! I'll pay. "
" But imagine! Annoys me even more! "
" No, really, I'm glad. "
" None! "
" Come on, seriously, I offer the parking lot, eh? "
" Are you serious? "
" Yes. "
"Really?"
"Shit, Malva, yes! Twenty cents dick! One euro if it goes bad bad bad! "
" Ok, if you're so sure ... "
" Bella! From the park, I go to the ticket. "
" Ok, I'll wait. "

I always the urge to say" do not touch anything! "But then I feel paranoid and leave you alone.
While are the pedestal of the coins into parking meters to hunt, I feel the primal instinct to look up point it at the Malva. I do not know what it is. A reflection, perhaps. Surely something to do with self-preservation. Malva
I see from a distance, talking to a guy. Every now and then turns to me, as he speaks, and every time he does, I trembling belly. And to make matters worse, it shows me a couple of times.
It 's too. It would be healthy to intervene.
I take up the parking ticket and I get closer to two.
begin getting snippets of phrases.

"... I know, I know. It is very fine."
"My god, of course not!"
"Eh oh well, that we can you do? "
" ... but have you tried a. .. "
" ... try, try. But it has not ... "
" ... poor guy ... "
" ... it is not dangerous, in reality ... "I go

. Increase the pace, terrified that he would make sense given that speech hours fragmented.

"... this is why I want to sell, look."
"... I understand, with a situation like this."
"I can not do more!"
"I understand. Of course. "

I arrived. Those have just stopped talking, but I'm here.
I look a bit 'uncertain.

" So ... You must be the buyer, very happy. "
" My pleasure. And I am very sorry, knows? "
" Please? "

I have a question mark over his head. You see?

" Yes, do not worry, his friend told me about her and this car. "

NoooooOooOoOooOOOOOoooOOo.
not even know where to find the breath to the next question.

"Why? I'm sorry that said? "In all this the

Malva pulls out his poker face and stared at me with eyes accomplice.

" I understand that maybe is not my business, but ... "
" Ma? "
"Well ..."
"Well, what?"
"Come on, the sentimental value of this car."

I look at the Mallow to check if you have something different. sentimental value? It has never been a sentimentalist.

"sentimental value?"
"Yes, for her, I mean."
"For me?" But I'm looking at Mallow, fuck, not this one! The Malva

counter nods solemnly and then back to look at me grimly.

"Look, this machine I do not mean anything." The Malva
starts churning.
"Oh, now do not be shy. She told me about when it was vital to her, if it can not help it."
"Absolutely!" Malva operative, with eyes gleaming, looking for timing.
"We can only apologize for one second?"
"Sure." Malva

Surround me with one arm and took him away.

"Now you tell me what the fuck you up!"
"Nothing."
"Like anything? We are selling a rhythm and that begin to get the daddy. What the hell happened?"
"Stay calm. It's all part of the plan. You do your part and nothing else."
"only I knew what the fuck is this on my side. What did you say, merdaccia?"
"Nothing that was not planned in the mail yesterday."
mauve, look at me in the eyeballs, and trying to figure out is time, or you give up in shit like that. "
"Ok"
"I have to say what the fuck did you tell me!"
"All right, stay calm! The only said that this machine has great sentimental value for you, to justify the higher price of normal prices. "
" And do you think he would pay more for this crap? "
" Yes, here is the genius. This guy look a lot more than the car, believe me. You know, is a fetishist. I caught up just one of those sites and, as we talked of this and that, I stuck the history of the car. "
" Congratulations Malva. But why do not you write a book? "
" Come stop it. Do you understand? It 's a safe plan. "
" It will be as safe as you want, but I do not do shit until you tell me what you told me. "
" If ever one of us. "
" About us? "

Aaaah! ! The second plural! And now aiming straight at me!

"Yes, of us. "
" What we? "
" Come on, come on, you need to attract fetish bang in the face of a taboo subject "
" What the fuck has a fiat rate of taboo? "
" Well look, the sentimental value must exist for all and two, otherwise as I raise the price? I was cornered and had to improvise! "
" Yes, but so what? What do you mean to me about yourself? "
" Just the fact that you and I are together and that this machine is our ballroom. See what I mean, no? "
" My god. Unfortunately, yes. Only you could think of a plan so illogically inhumane. "
" Okay ... When finished with the big words, we can proceed. "
" Proceed with what? "
" Well ... This guy bought the car exalted idea of \u200b\u200bour fucking road, no? "
" Unfortunately yes. Fuck. "
" So ... "
" So? "
" Well, then do two plus two. "
" So what, Mallow? Tell me. "
" So I think we should just get over our shyness and let him see that it's all true. "

Three dots "..."
. I do not know any better.


If you liked, not tenertelo for you -----> ShareThis

0 comments:

Post a Comment