Thursday, March 3, 2011

Miami Youth Wrestling Club

really do not have recognized?

Good. The release of Sanctum, the last film of James Cameron should have ended. Maybe there are other outlets for fans of spittle or some director's cut, but the large-scale deployment is over here. Perfect. Then I can reveal a pair of truccaglie the film.

not tell me that you have not recognized, please! Like who you are? Of our multi-faceted Austrian actor, once again engaged in a role bigger than him. This time we had to beg James Cameron in seven languages \u200b\u200b(of fire) to get a part. It 'was hard, but we did it! A bit 'with a heavy heart, James granted him the privilege of acting as a blockbuster and I must say, his patience has paid off big time.
E 'gone roughly like this: Set

Sanctum. Early morning. They turn the underwater scenes.

"James, on line two for you."
"Who is it?"
"Him"
"Not now. Tell him I'm shooting."
"I already know, says that you are watching."
"Oggesù, but where?"
"I think it's lurking somewhere in here I come."
"That anxiety ..."
"Then I tell him?"
"Well, okay. A point I tell him to get down."
"Arnold said ... you can ..." Click
.
"Strange ... He had already put down."

From behind, an enthusiastic: "James, I am here, James!"

"Oh, Arnold! All right?" What
nods her beautiful grin and starts to snoop around.
"Great set, James. My compliments, but ..."
"Ma?"
"But where are the weapons? Know, I'd check them for you James, can sometimes make bad jokes."
"We have no weapons in this film, Arnold. It 's a different subject."
"Ha ha. You make me die, James! Come on, tell me where they are, it takes me a second."
"Really, there are none." At these words

Arnold shows off his mischievous face, the most feared by the poor James. This

:


can mean everything and nothing. Most often nothing. In this case, however, has it written in his face
"No weapons? Understand. Waited for me, is not it James?"

James lets you make, helpless.
"Okay, I'll let you equip a bit 'of weapons. But they must be discrete, ok? A I see, I see."
"More wise, James. Leave it to me." (See above smile. Ndr)

This brief exchange of views was then translated into sympathetic tank that you see around three quarters of a film.
The "advice" of Arnold are too important to ignore.
Not to mention the famous cameo.
As I said at the start of post, our Arnold has managed to pierce the defenses of James and get a large part. There was a role that suited the Austrian culture. The team was full of adventurers, were not provided gunfire and were not provided for predators.
So what?

"All right, James, I understand, I understand. And 'right, after all. I accept it. This time I'll be bad."




If you liked, not for you ----> tenertelo ShareThis

0 comments:

Post a Comment