Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stevens-johnson Syndrome More Condition_symptoms

License To Kill - Part 1

"I will repay with the same money!"
"Bravo! Do you support full!"
"I know Malva, I know!"
"Although I have not yet figured out how are you going to put it to ninety."
"Very simple: I say that I will take into consideration the fact of going argument with him, he do his exam in peace and then soaked with nonchalances!"
"Bastard. I have no idea what it means to go in theory, but in skin, seems like a good plan to be assholes."
"It is! For that occasion I feel a woman. A woman bitch, of course!"
"Ah ah. What a monster!"
"From the series: no, not really your fault. Or, want to feel free, you know? Giving a presenter at the climax! It can also be fun."
"Do as you like, but I do not become ricchione!"
"Mavvà, Mallow! Had to say! I seem to download one, that's all. Rather, tell me why you went. What's wrong?"
'And' Mario of that shit man. There is no longer alive! "
"Dunno ... It will have a bit 'of Scazzi."
"No no, I tell you! What we started doing the cock!"
"But that rooster, come on! For a couple of nights?"
"Come on, fuck, you know? Then the is not right! "
" The last time I saw him I felt the same. "
" No, recently, I say. He started doing better. He is a troglodyte since I know him! "
" But it's' come on! What more? "
" Oh, if I tell you that the crest was erected, it will be like this, no? Look, I realize now when people splashing. "
" Eh, good for you Malva! I found it the same. "
" But because thou hast not never done shit. When we went down to the tracks was another story. "
" Okay, five years ago! You'll understand! "
" You will, shit, you'll understand! I look like I changed? "
Unfortunately not, I admit, unfortunately no. But I have to somehow calm him down.
"Well ... you ... What more do I know? You more ..."
Do not say, come on! Do not say, come on! Do not say, come on! Do not say, come on!
"... mature?"
Here. Bravo! Now disgusting facts, please! From Here to Eternity. Facts suck and fuck!
"Okay, of course! That is, except that I've always been a bit 'below for my age, but not change the subject! I'm talking about big changes, I do not know what I mean."
"No."
"Shit, come on! To the guy who shot one of you do not shit over and gone."
"It happens. Everyone has a moment in which digests only their dicks."
"No, but not what is more ... How to tell? Come on! Do you understand? "
" No, I have not understood at all! "
" Shit, oh, you seem born yesterday! "
" Okay but Malva, too! You express yourself like a lobotomized, then it is clear that one does not understand. "
" I'm not that clear? "
" Crystalline "
" What? "
" Nothing. So to speak. Go ahead. "
" Oh well, in fact I caught last night. "
Attention people, as is my custom, I think we get closer to neurosis pendant Malva. Not missing much.
" Where? "
Al Tony's bar. "
" They will not ever go there again! "
" In fact I had gone there for me chat, a bit 'of uproar. "
" Next time I'm coming too! "
" Oh, okay. But I said, I caught the Mario. "
" Yes "
" He was there with a couple of his friends of the school is doing. Toxic shit, sure. "
It 'nice to see how to suspend the proceedings.
" So what? "
" So I go there to greet him and to begin to get the Menos. That is the best, no? Make 'em, nice Mario, all right, and that gives me the hand that even looks at me and goes on to tell his bullshit dj. "
" But are you? "
" Yeah. A man of shit, look! "
" But have only had the balls a bit 'turn. "
" What balls turn! He must die! After all there was. Must go fuck yourself! "
" But then you stay there? "
" Shit, I was stuck. I was there to make the figure of the chocolate maker, to be a waiter. I told him, Take care, see you, maybe. And I'm gone. "
" Well, I will understand. "
" But what do you want to understand that stoned. It 's just good to turn the discs, and then and then. "
" I do not think there's a cock. Have you caught in a moment. You'll see that it resumes. "
" But I do not give a fuck! It can also go to press against a wall. "
mauve, but you are peaceful! You're smeno for a trifle, as always. "
" That is now the defend? Beautiful well shit you! "Here
broken a golden rule: Never contradict the Malva, or want to believe that threat to his freedom. A real idiot, but it is. For the quiet life, far agrees to let him. In possible, of course.
"But who defends him! Be seen, Mallow. I'm just saying that you take it too, as always. "
" If the bill around, see how I take it, fuck. "
" Oh well ... I'm talking to the wall. Yes, do Malva. "
" Of course! You'll see! In fact, I need your help with a chore. "
Ok, hopefully now I also read lips, so it is more clear!
mauve, look and listen good: MA COL DICK! I will not follow in yet another fruit of your bullshit testaccio mounted upside down! Forget it, whatever it is! "
" Pirlo! And idiot twice! One because you could also earn up to this story. And two, because now we're already in, even if you do not know. "
I'll tell you, I expected ...
I stare at him and hold my breath. Then I ask.
" What do you mean? "
" That Mario now has reason to be on fucking you too. Rightly, I think. "
" No, dear, I do not see Mario for a year, and we crossed to the wrong train. I do not see how ... "
" I told him that he would do well to take the evenings as a pussy by cube next Saturday. At a minimum the slumacherà whole. "
" What have you done? "
" The Sere. I got the bastard to take it on the console. You see that now kill him too? "
" I'll kill you Malva. I kill you! But christ, but you know that I want to Sere. But you're a moron! But shit! "
" Quiet, I have already prepared for that joke of a head of beef. You just have to keep my plan. "
" But go to hell Malva! Now there is the risk that you try, fuck. Should I be me! "
" Quiet you say, is part of the plan! "
" You're a psychopath. "
'A bit ... Listen to this: you have the Bonehead Serena under their noses, this Saturday. I will be with you! "
" Are you out. You are completely disconnected, Malva. Only you, fuck, only you! "
" What do you have? We put him in the ass then menos "
" But then everything for your a fucking idea. Maybe he was talking about work and did not rattle. But what do you know? "
" Listen now, you should also do is move. If not for me, do it for the night, no? "
" This was stramegaovvio "
" Then on Saturday, the bang? "
" I do not have much choice. However you are an asshole! If you put back in the middle between my cock, Mallow, you've closed. Do you understand? "
" Sure. But this was an emergency. "
" I do not care. You're done, if the redo! Got it? Closed! "
" Clear, clear. Save all the rage at Mario's of shit. "
"no I have with Mario, fuck, I want to understand!? I'm just going for the evening. Period. And you're an asshole, I repeat!"
"Oh well enough for me to do your job. Then I go to get the car. Along the way, I'll explain the details."
"What details?"
"Ladies and timing of Saturday night."
"Oggesù!"
"Write down everything that you have to pass him!"

End Part.

If you liked, not for you ----> tenertelo ShareThis

0 comments:

Post a Comment